Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Easy Chart Storage

Nothing is worse than a warped chart.  I've found a space efficient way to safely store and easily locate my school charts and posters.  I purchased a multi-tiered skirt hanger with clips from Walmart.  They are available in many stores and at Amazon ranging in price from $6-$25 depending on the brand.  I would go for the $6 choice.  :)



Simply clip charts and posters to the hanger clips. 
    
 This storage solution takes up very little space.  You can hang on a fixed or portable clothing rack and the tiered design makes it easy to find and remove the chart you need. 



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Hollie. It is such a space saver!

      Delete
  2. Going to look for my space saver today.
    http://kindnesscountsinkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my Walmart's supply of these hangers yesterday. They were just under $5 for the Mainstay 6 Tiered. I'm also using them to hang my student's extra clothes bags. I use the jumbo size ziplock bags with a name tag for each child to store clothes. These hangers are a space efficient way to keep them organized.

    ReplyDelete