Monday, August 6, 2012

Chair Cleaning Tip

We have a large number of older tan children's chairs in our room.  You know the kind with teeny tiny little grooves that love to grab onto dirt and never let go?  I wipe them on a regular basis, but they always look dirty.  Today I discovered that Scrubbing Bubbles is a GREAT cleaner for these grime hoarding chairs.  I just sprayed the chair and left the cleaner on it for about five minutes.  I used a small scrub brush to swish the cleaner around the seat and them wiped it clean with a paper towel.  I was amazed at the result.  The chairs look so much better.  I am posting a before and after picture.  The chair doesn't look as dirty in the picture as it did in person, but hopefully you can see the difference.

                            Before
 

                             After   


My Tools




2 comments:

  1. It's a bit hard to tell the difference in the picture, but it's there! Did you know that Scrubbing Bubbles will also dissolve glue???? It works great on tables!
    Heidi Butkus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try the Scrubbing Bubbles on my next glue disaster. Thanks for the tip. I wish I could get a better pic of the chairs. It really was an amazing difference.

      Delete